Montag, 7. Februar 2011

I´m annoyed of being blamed!

Good morning!

An old topic, revived again....this morning I read some current comments on one of my older videos about people in MJ´s life.
One comment implicated the declarative statement, if I´d be a real fan, I would not believe, that MJ is still alive! How could I think, he would "bribe" his family, Dr. Murray and others, JUST to fake his death?!?!
"Mike would never do that!" EXCUSE ME???? First, how dare you to call MJ "Mike", did you ever have a drink with him to be that personal??? Did he ever talked to you in private, that you´re able to estimate his attitude, his character, his intentions???? Did he???
I´d assume, he didn´t, so do me a simple favor and stop talking about him as if he´d be your best personal friend!
I´m stunned....if I understand it right, believing, that MJ is still alive and did, what he did, for a very good reason, means, NOT to be his fan....period!!! By implication you could say, understimating his normal and human side, not being an infallible angel and just all about love, means to disrespect him. Ö_ö

As for me, it´s unbelievable, that someone, who pretends to be a "real" fan, judges others because of a different opinion! They claim to be a fan, didn´t they learn anything from "Mike"???? If they think, he wouldn´t be able to fake his death, it´s fine, I can go along with it, I can accept their opinion!
But obviously they´re not willing to accept other one´s thinking!
I don´t pretend to know anything about MJ´s thoughts and I´m sure, none of us "outsiders", who didn´t talk to him personally, know, what might have happened around June 25, 2009....but some still feel the need to belittle others, to blame them, to call them names and much more!
That´s disprespectful, stupid, childish and simply not necessary!!!!
As for me, I refuse to get involved in that drama anymore! And if time will tell, that I was wrong in my belief, that MJ is still alive, I´ll be the first one to apologize, but until then, I´ll prefer to stick to facts and have a critical look behind the curtain instead of following deluded people like a sheep!

Having said that, have a good day all! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen