Freitag, 1. April 2011

TMZ and other stories....

Good evening, my friends,

it´s been a long time since I posted something new on here. But now, the wait is over. ;)
Let´s have a look at TMZ and the articles they published the last time. I´m starting to participate in that topic because a lot of people think, TMZ is "in on the hoax"....and so do I.
Almost every article contains clues and hints about MJ being alive, whether it´s a shirt, Dr. Murray is wearing....

...or clothes, the kids are wearing...



And I´ve to admit, it´s kinda funny to analyze these little hints although I´m mostly counting on facts, not on pure speculations.

So, what do you make of the number 18 on Dr. Murray´s shirt? My first thought was...8 minus 1 is 7...MJ´s famous number. And 8 plus 1 is 9, the number of completion, both would fit the "MJ case".
I´ve watched two videos on youtube today, dealing with that topic (a special thanks to KINGDOM52 and Esprit467) and it´s said, "18" is the hebrew number for "alive", so I decided to dig a bit deeper and found the following explanation..."Chai is a symbol and word that figures prominently in Jewish culture. The Hebrew word 'hai' is related to the term of life."
And that´s the symbol for 'Chai'....


Talking about "living" related to the term of "life" reminds me of "I´m alive and I´m here forever", remember?
I´ve checked the actual collection of Aebercrombie and Finch and I didn´t find anything similiar to Dr. Murray´s shirt, so we need to assume, either it´s from a former collection or it´s made especially for him.

By the way, am I the only one, who finds it really weird, that Paris is wearing a fan/promotion shirt with her father´s face on it? I can´t help it but to me it´s kinda odd, just for a simple reason....the kids didn´t grow up with MJ, the entertainer, the musician and King of Pop but with him being just their dad.

Back to facts....interested in a deeper look into an interesting timeline? ;)




Enjoy watching and have a great weekend ahead! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen