Montag, 11. März 2013

Hello, my friends......

long time no blogpost from me, I apologize.
Had a hard time the last weeks but slowly I´m back to my "old fashioned way". ;)

I spent some time to browse the internet to find out if there´s any news about our beloved MJ but the longer this drama lasts, the more ridiculous the news became.
I had to laugh about a recent interview of the "Jackson 4", unfortunately I forgot the source. If I got it right, one brother started to cry during the interview and Jermaine fell on his knees in an attempt to comfort him.....what a show! As for me, it´s simply Mickey Mouse, no more, no less.

Did you ever watch parts of the "Unity Tour" on youtube? I did and I have no words. My ears and eyes kinda felt sore because of the brother´s performance.
Yeah, I sound mean but honestly, what the Jackson´s presented on stage was nothing more than a pathetic attempt to tie in with their former success in the 1980's when MJ was still with them on stage....what makes it even more clear who´s the star and god given talent in this family.

I think, I´ll plunge into the "MJ topic" again and see where this will lead me. ;)


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen