Montag, 9. September 2013

Hello friends,

tonight I decided to leave the twitter world for good. As for me, is not the twitter I know from former times, it´s more like a useless debate over meaningless topics.
I posted my opinion about MJ fakes, one in particular, some days ago and expressed my displeasure about those who´re constantly fighting those freaks. Those dudes just creeped out from under their rock to fool fans but honestly, who cares? Those who believe in them won´t change their mind because of those who tell them, they´re wrong. And the others, who´re fighting the fakes, won´t be convinced, the guy could be MJ. It´s simply a waste of time and energy.

I´m so damn tired of all that stuff, I´ve spent more than four years dealing with the "MJ topic", I seriously need a break. I´ll go on with my real life, it´s way more interesting and expletive than the virtual world.
I´ll make a last video because I don´t want to leave my very good friend Kittycat10100 out in the rain, it´s her research and I´d never want to disappoint her. This lady has a very sharp mind and I adore her way of dealing with things and tearing them into pieces. She´s a wonderful dialog partner and I enjoyed every single discussion we had as yet.

Having said that, keep enjoying the journey! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen