Montag, 8. November 2010

"Breaking News" and flying tempers...

Good morning, my friends,

I´m sure, nearly everyone of you did listen to the new song "Breaking News", published by Sony.
Just found this post on twitter....

On Monday 8th November 2010, said:
to all the mj fans... regarding the song "Breaking News" i am so sorry you have to deal with this. my Uncle loved you so much and would not want it this way. however there are songs that ARE my uncle singing on the upcoming album and I will support those 100% but I will not support "Breaking News" and a few others because it simply is not him. they tried to fool me and they tried to fool you. i told them it would never happen.


Taryll Jackson in the know.....interesting! ;) Obviously everyone of the Jackson family seems to be involved in MJ´s new album and his songs.
Doesn´t it sound a bit "arranged" to you? Just asking.... ;)


Remember, when "This is it" came out? There was a hot discussion about body doubles, and Joe Jackson claimed, he wouldn´t watch the movie, because it´s not all MJ. And now we have the same dicussion about MJ´s voice!


TJ Jackson: "Sounds like Jason Malachi to me too. The vibrato is a dead give away that it's not my uncle. Fans, I am so sorry you were put through this."


The next one, who´s claiming to know the truth....I wonder, where this all will lead us to!
As hard as it might sound, but didn´t you realize, that now, after june 25, 2009, nearly everybody is interested in a Jackson family member´s opinion? 
They all gain so much attention, they must have dreamed of for years!  
I don´t say, there weren´t still fans of them, I´d never do so, but it´s interesting to see, how much attention Jackie Jackson´s new song "We know, what´s going on" is getting....
And now it´s about MJ´s new album....think about it! ;)

The best promotion, a song or an album can get....... it´s MJ´s voice, it´s not MJ´s voice....it´s a big deal, simply priceless! What more could someone expect than that?

Oh, and I don´t know, how many times I´ve read "I love you more" from different Jackson family members....does it remind you of someone?


Have a good day! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen