Dienstag, 9. November 2010

The Jackson family on Oprah....

The yesterday´s Oprah interview with the Jackson family on their compound in Encino....emotional, sometimes heartbreaking, but always honest?
To make it clear, I admire Mrs. Katherine Jackson for her gorgeous character, for her sensible heart, for her power and many more things. Raising nine children under unpleasant circumstances in Gary/Indiana means a lot of dispensation with nearly everything, means the most possible power to handle every situation, just means to have a golden heart and unconditional love.
I take my hat off to Mrs. Katherine Jackson!

The interview gave me a new point of view to evaluate the current circumstances of MJ´s life and "death". Her loving mother´s heart might not be objective, of course not, and she herself admitted "a mother always thinks, her child is the most beautiful in the world".....nevertheless, it was wonderful to hear her speaking of MJ as a complete normal boy and man.
What made me wonder a bit, I´ve read a lot of posts on twitter, which showed real astonishment about MJ being just normal! What is he supposed to be? Just the King of Pop? A superhero? ;)

Mrs. Jacksons´s tears got me, she cried while talking about MJ´s really hard time during the 2005 trial, how much he suffered from the false allegations, that he lost hope and didn´t trust anybody after that.
Regardless the emotions, which I really shared at that point, and regardless Mrs. Jackson´s wonderful attitude, to me she seemed more emotional speaking about the trial than about june 25, 2009.....
Oprah´s question..."was is a shock?....june 25?" was more than childish, what did she expect her to answer? Ö_ö
I recognized Mrs. Jackson´s emotions and that she was deeply moved speaking about this day, but honestly, I missed the deep emotions, I saw before, while speaking about MJ´s horrible trial....
Maybe it´s just me, but could it be possible, just possible, that her emotions came from the thought, what would happen, if MJ would really die???
Everybody is most likely scared of thinking of a beloved person´s death, that´s a normal human reaction. And just realizing such a fact can bring tears into one´s eyes......just saying. ;)

Mrs. Jackson said, it was "someone", who called her first and told her, MJ would have been brought to hospital, she should come to UCLA. And then it should have been Joseph Jackson, who called her....he should have told her, there was an ambulance at MJ´s rented mansion in Holmby Hills, and that "his complete body was covered with a sheet".....really???
As far as I know, Joe should have gotten a call from a fan, while being in Las Vegas, he wasn´t the first one who knew about MJ´s alleged situation.
And MJ´s body was fully covered with a sheet???? Like he was dead??? So, all the attempts of resuscitation, done at the UCLA, must have been done on a dead body, although physicians at the ER should recognize, if CPR would make sense or not....Ö_ö

The next thing, I tripped over, was Mrs. Jackson´s statement, who told her, MJ was dead....Dr. Murray! As opposed to this, Frank DiLeo told another version, when he was interviewed by Larry King on "LKL" on august 4, 2009....

KING: "You had to tell the children?"

DILEO: "I had to tell Katherine first. And I told her with a doctor and a social worker. And it was pretty emotional. She grabbed me and cried and we hugged and cried together. And then I had to tell the children."


'A pretty emotional situation', so described from Mr. DiLeo, hugging Mrs. Jackson, crying with her, but she doesn´t remember? Dont´get me wrong, I´m not judging, I just reconsider some facts. Make your own conclusion! ;)

I refuse commenting on the kid´s reaction to Oprah´s questions....only one little thought....wonderful kids, who learned very much from their father! ;)

A last word about Oprah, I´m insensible to her, as for me, most of her questions were useless. But I admire the kids, especially Paris, for putting Oprah in her place by telling her, what a wonderful and normal dad MJ is....! Bravo, Paris!

This interview reminded me of the interview, Oprah did with Lisa Marie Presley some days ago, and I got the same impression....nothing was live, everything was recorded, and we will never know, what was real and what was not! 

Have a great day! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen