Freitag, 19. November 2010

Teddy Riley said, he´s a beLIEver! ;)

I can´t believe it! Teddy Riley really tweeted today, that he´s a beLIEver, he thinks, MJ is ALIVE!
And as far as I know, he´s one of the first celebrities beside Akon, who confirms our faith in MJ being alive!!!
And he´s absolutely not feared about tweeting it officially...all I can say is simply.....WOW! Thank you, Mr. Riley, thank you very much!

Do you realize, what this could mean???
Is Bamsday nearer than we all think???

Teddy Riley is on Oprah´s show today, he´ll talk about MJ´s new album "Michael", and he announced, he´d clear up everything. It will be aired on december 6!


And another detail from Mr. Riley´s page got my attention tonight....he was bothered by Karen Faye, she told him, he´d make sure, he´d get his check for all his hard work with the album before talking to Oprah about the truth, and he answered...." @wingheart I don't care about a check and I know they all are watching. Truth is truth and I'm gonna call it how it is. "
What more can I say than he´s speaking directly from my heart....
Don´t those words sound familiar to you? ;)

"I told 'da troot' and I have faith, 'da troot' will prevail!" (Dr. Conrad Murray on August 18, 2009)


Go for the truth, Mr. Riley! We´re so with you! Make MJ proud of you! :)


Have a nice evening everybody! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen