Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010

Just to let you know....

Good morning, my friends,

one of the comments on the video, MichaelsbeLIEvers made, was the question, why they don´t send this letter to Oprah personally....and now I just want to let you know, I did send it to Oprah!
I copied the text and pasted it on Oprah´s comment section on her website. It´s still awaiting approval.....!


Today is the day, Oprah´s interview with Lisa Marie will be aired. Let´s see, what might happen and if Oprah will consider the opinion and criticism of MJ´s fans! But as far as I know, the interview was made in England, some time ago, it´s not a life interview. So, how big is the chance, that the points of criticism might have reached her right in time????


Don´t get me wrong, I´m far away from judging before I know the result!
Oprah herself didn´t have a wonderful childhood, she was the illegitimate child of minor parents. At the age of 9 she was sexual abused, got pregnant with 15, but her child died shortly after birth.
I´m quite sure, she of all people should know, what real life and false allegations mean, all the more, because she did many, many interviews with the most different people in hier long career!



Have a wonderful day! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen