Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

Sunday thoughts...

Hello, my friends,

is sunday evening, and I just watched a video, showing all the pain, MJ went through during the horrible trial in 2005. I´m honestly lost for words, seeing him....emaciated, sad, heartbroken....a broken man, lonely and abandoned!
I can´t imagine, how he dealed with that more than worse situation...did he notice on June 13, 2005, that he was aqcuitted on all counts? Is this the face of a relieved man???



It seems to me, he didn´t realize, that the horror was over....and as unbelievable as it was, the media still doubted him being really innocent....AS YET!!!
Most of his so called "friends" left him during the time, the trial went on, and decided to feed the media with lies and "private" stories about his "weird" behaviour....reckless and just focused on their own reliability and publicity!
I refuse calling names, but most of them I saw "deeply grieving" after June 25, 2009. And all of a sudden, everyone of them knew, MJ was innocent, of course!
Because one shouldn´t say anything bad about a "dead" person???
Because they could use MJ´s name again for their own publicity to show, how good friends they were???

Sorry guys, if I sound a bit angry today, but sometimes things need to be spoken out!
























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen