Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010

Lisa Marie Presley on Oprah...

I watched the interview yesterday - Lisa Marie Presley....and now I´ve to admit, it got me at some points. It wasn´t that bad I expected it to be.
I don´t want to look for possible clues, hidden in Lisa Marie´s or Oprah´s words, I don´t want to talk about the sunflowers on the table, they were sitting in front of, I just want to share my thoughts about some impressions, I got.

My very first impression was, this interview sounded pretty staged, less emotional on both sides. A "question and answer" game, very well excercised before recorded. I might be wrong, but weren´t they talking about the man, Lisa Marie called herself "to be addicted to"???

She said, she had to abandon him in 1996 although she loved him very much, and her reasons must have been very strong to make her act like that. I don´t want to judge her, everybody is responsible for their own decisions in life.

What got me, was her description of his private personality.....stubborn, childlike, focused on himself, loving, caring...and she accentuated more than one time, that they were "so united" because of their gorgeous discussions and similiar experiences in life, both were growing up in the public eyes.
She described him as "king in his own little world", who felt "godlike" in his world.....umm....just a short objection, isn´t that a completely normal behaviour for such a famous person to create a little world of privacy away from cameras and interviewers and observers???

Oprah: "Did you think, you could have saved him?" Saved him....from what? From an alleged drug abuse, which wasn´t found or confirmed during the autopsy??? From himself and his attitude on life??? From false cognates or false surrounding???
I found it a bit disturbing to hear, he shouldn´t have been able to kinda think for himself, not to be able to prevail against possible "bad people", should have been influenced all the time of his life, and I highly doubt, that this could be really true!

One word about MJ´s alleged drug abuse....he himself admitted in an interview, that he was addicted around 1992/1993, but was brought into rehab and recovered, one more addiction he admitted to have had in 2005 around the horrible child molestation trial.
Lisa Marie was asked, if she knew about MJ´s addiction and she said, she first assumed him being addicted after his breakdown in 1996 during the rehearsals for the HBO show, because the physician´s diagnoses at the hospital varied from one day to another. Altough I listened very well, I didn´t hear her saying..."yes, I saw him taking drugs"...she just spoke about doctors around him.
And I didn´t hear her saying..."I know, how he was and looked like, when he took drugs"....so, how was she able to determine, he was drugged ("speedy or sleepy") during the unpleasant Martin Bashir interview??? Because he behaved in a different way than she knew him behaving in former times, years ago???  

I  was stunned seeing a picture of Lisa Marie standing over MJ´s golden casket, and I asked myself, who took that photo and where was it taken?
I don´t think, someone could answer, who did take it, but as I looked closer to the pic, it seems to me, it was taken INSIDE Holly Terrace....so it must have been the time, after the casket was brought into by MJ´s brothers. Lisa Marie said, she was the last one, standing over the casket after all the others left. I wonder.....isn´t it normal, that family members are the last ones to say a last "goodbye" and receive expressions of sympathy??? Correct me, if I´m wrong!

And another detail got my attention, Elvis Presley lived in Los Angeles for some time...in Holmby Hills, right across MJ´s mansion! I searched for it on the net, and it´s correct, Elvis lived in a great mansion at Monovale Drive from 1965 to 1967, around the corner of MJ´s home.






What makes me wonder, nobody noticed that "coincidence" before??? I´ve to admit, I also didn´t know about that fact, so, where is it good for? To prove an alleged "Elvis and MJ connection"??? That both seemed to live a similiar life and died a quite similiar death???
Oh, I´m quite sure, the Mo and Souza forum might burn today because of that....LOL
To make it clear, I DON´T believe in any of that weird theories about an alleged "MJ and Elvis connection", and I never did! But it´s quite interesting, that Lisa Marie accentuated more than one time, how much she suffered from her father´s death because of drug abuse, and how she compared her father´s life and death to MJ´s. She said, she felt kinda special to have experienced something like that twice in her life, and it´s not clear for her, why she of all people is the one to get through that twice....?!?!

Oprah´s question, if Lisa would believe, that MJ´s behaviour against children, especially against little boys, was inappropriate, did sound ridiculous to me. What did she expect her to answer??? And I missed a statement from Oprah, like..." I also don´t think, he did anything wrong"....or am I expecting too much???

I´ll finish with the statement, I made in the beginning.....as for me, that interview sounded staged, arranged in any possible way and very clinical. But nevertheless, this interview didn´t damage MJ´s reputation, just my opinion.
As I posted yesterday, neither I like nor do I dislike Lisa Marie or Oprah, so thank you for the show! :)

Have a wonderful day! :)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hello, dear friend, I read your comment about the interview and I am amazed with the declaration of Lysa.
    Many are coincidences between the lines, I do not know if I should take them as clues or not, just ask you - where is the truth?
    have a great weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you for your thoughts on that "show" :). An exercise with a purpose. I enjoyed it myself. Some fibs, some truths, some revelations. Have a great weekend! :) ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. olá amiga adorei seu comentario, não sei quando a entrevista chegará ao Brasil, mais seja quando for, ja sei o que aonteceu...

    abraços amada amiga
    Deus abençõe.l

    AntwortenLöschen